Specialist Engineering Echuca Moama
Cox Engineering Echuca have a large, well equipped workshop servicing Echuca, Moama, Shepparton, Kyabram, Rochester and northern Victoria. We have recently installed a new MAZAK Quick Turn Smart 200 CNC machine.
We have more than 20 years experience in all types of engineering, fabrication and equipment maintenance. If you’re looking for an experienced, reliable engineering partner then call us for an obligation free quote.
Proprietor Christopher Cox started his apprenticeship with Carlton United Breweries as a maintenance fitter and since then has developed a wide range of engineering skills. Cox Engineering provides quality engineering and fabrication work for a wide range of projects including large manufacturing, packaging and plant machinery, earth moving equipment and farm machinery maintenance and modification.
We work for many large businesses in the Echuca Moama area including Michael’s Group and JCB. No job is too big or too small so why not call us to discuss your engineering needs. Take advantage of buying locally for fast reliable service.
Cox Engineering services include:
- All types of machinery maintenance and repairs
- All areas of general fabrication
- Implement manufacturing and modification
- CNC Machining
- Machining of plastics, stainless steel, mild steel, hardened steel, brass and bronze
- Lathe, mill and drill work
- Broaching and slotting work
- Hydraulic press, guillotine and pan brake folding
- Pipe and RHS Bending
- Arc and Mig welding
- Machine tooling sales